Looking for a summer internship

Looking for a summer internship

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  3nick17 8 months ago.

• Author

3nick17
    Participant

<div style=”margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;”>Hello,</div>
    <div style=”margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;”></div>
    <div style=”margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;”>My name in Nick Meng. I am a senior at Kansas State University studying geography and will be graduating this May. My future plan is to attend graduate school studying remote sensing’s application in agriculture.</div>
    <div style=”margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;”> I’m wondering if anyone is interested in having an intern for this upcoming summer? I am very interested in drone remote sensing’s use in agriculture and would like to start a career in the field after I obtain my masters degree. I have no hands on experience with drones and would love the opportunity to acquire as much knowledge as I could in a summer internship. I would be willing to relocate for a summer if need be.</div>
    <div style=”margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0;”>If anyone is interested in hiring an intern, I can forward you my resume or any other information you would like. My email address is njmeng@ksu.edu Thank you for your time.</div>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Agflyers is dedicated to the promotion of the agricultural industry through aerial technology.