What grows well with my soil type?

What grows well with my soil type?

Welcome Ask Questions. Answer Questions! General Discussion What grows well with my soil type?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  besmirched21 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

besmirched21
    Participant

I’m going to be planting a garden basically in the forest, but more-so there are surrounding, Pine, Douglas Fir, Spruce, and Blue Spruce. There has been quite a lot of needles that have fallen and from what I can tell this acidifies the soil. What could I plant in this environment that could also thrive without having to change the soil much if at all. I thought I would come to a forum to ask since I am not more than an amateur gardener.

I know I could easily put down some wood ash to alkalize the soil, but I thought maybe there were things that could just grow naturally in harmony without having to cut down a lot of the surrounding trees. Thank you so much for your help in advance. This is also my first post here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Agflyers is dedicated to the promotion of the agricultural industry through aerial technology.